Make a donation to the Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi!
One of the best ways to support our efforts is to become a Supporter. Visit the membership page if you'd like to consider that option.
But, if that's not for you, then a donation will provide vital funds which will be used on the Island to help secure the future of the rare native plants and animals that we already host or plan to introduce in the future.
Select General Donation, Growing Minds, Signal Mast or In Memoriam.
Note: your credit card statement will show 'EZIDEBIT' in the transaction details.
Donate via internet banking:
Account Name: Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi
Account Number: 12-3059-0283520-00
Particulars: your surname
Reference: your membership number (if known)
Some of the ways we spend your donations include:
- our innovative and exciting education programmes (Growing Minds and Kiwi Ranger), including financial help for visits from lower decile schools
- managing the Island's habitats to increase both biomass and biodiversity
- maintaining our guiding tracks and the interpretive signage
- long-term monitoring of the numbers and health of introduced birds, reptiles and invertebrates
- planning and undertaking new translocations.
Thanks to our photographers: Tony Petricevich (Young Bellbird & Takahe) & Rose Coveny (Landscape)